Delhi Chief Minister Pay Scale Salary Allowance Facilities
MP’s and CM’s in present time are drawing a salary that may be roughly equivalent to around INR 1.25 lakh on a monthly basis, which is considered to be tax free. The basic figures may vary from one state and constituency to another. Apart from this the figures for General Allowances paid will also vary accordingly on the basis of Constituencies.
For CM the general salary status would start from a minimum package of INR 1.25 Lakh Monthly + Allowances. With the implementation of the new Pay commission and budget for 2018-19, it was already expected that the demand was put forward for an increment of up to Rs 2 lakh monthly (In case of PM the monthly salary package offered is Rs 1.5 lakh including allowances).
Basic Salary bifurcation for CM
- In general, when speaking of salary break up it is obvious that CM of Delhi (or any other state) is offered with few other benefits which may include Basic Salary that is around Rs 20,000 monthly. As per the new CPC there were recommendations made for increment of up to Rs 50,000 monthly, but no news yet.
- Some other allowances may also include Constituency Allowance that is minimum of Rs 18000 monthly, Conveyance Allowance of Rs 2000 on monthly for petrol expenses and Sumptuary allowance of Rs 4000 every month.
- Apart from this the CM is also offered with an allowance of Rs 20,000 every month as Residential allowance (offered in terms of residence by the government), and daily expense allowance of Rs 1000. This amount is generally used to overcoming full days expenditure.
- The CM of Delhi is also provided with electricity allowance of an exemption of 5000 Units on monthly basis. If the consumption exceeds this then it is obvious that he will have to meet the expense from his pocket. In case of travel CM can use an allowance of Rs 50000 on annual basis.
- CM is also offered with full reimbursement for the Medical expenses along with office, research and secretarial allowance of Rs 30,000 on monthly basis. As per the latest updates it is obvious that as compared to the above mentioned figures, the general assembly has also passed a new bill for 400 percent salary hike (presently done for MLA).
- CM is also offered with a salary allowance paid in the form of rentals for office and other work areas that is equivalent to Rs 25000 on monthly basis (as per updates a 400 percent hike bill has also been passed for MLAs in this respect).
- As per the updates made by the sources it is obvious that in present assembly meeting some other demands have been put forward, for approval. Some of these demands include a further hike in basic from Rs 18000 to over Rs 50000 on monthly basis.
- Apart from this the provisions were also made for increment for allowances offered for secretarial and other services from current Rs 30000 to over Rs 70000 on monthly basis.
As per the latest updates, some of the demands made in the new CPC for CM also include pension hike, along with additional pension benefits, which have yet not been passed. On an average if we speak of CM of Delhi average salary it would round up to INR 20000 monthly or Rs 240000 on annual basis.
- Huge jump in allowances for armed forces
- MSRTC Pay Scale Salary Allowance In 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission New Delhi