DPS Salary Pay Scale Allowance
Presently DPS (Delhi Public School) is considered as one of the best educational institutions within the country. DPS has a number of branches in different parts of the country as well as abroad. This means that the Teaching staff hired by DPS is well paid with a number of incentives.
The educational institution is also considered as one of the biggest educational institutions in India. The institution offers quality education to thousands of students in the country and abroad. The Educational institution present has over 150 different branches within the country located in various locations including Jaipur, Bokaro, Vasant Kunj, Mathura, Bikaner, Ahmedabad, Ghaziabad, Rajkot, Bhagalpur, Bhatinda, Patna, R.K.Puram, Ranchi, Dhanbad, Yamuna Nagar, Dwarka etc. Apart from this Delhi Public School is also having a number of its international branches in other countries including Nepal, Ghana, Indonesia, Bharain, Singapore, UAE and Uganda and Saudi.
Pay scale in Delhi Public School
Here mentioned below are some of the basic remunerations that are paid in general for the new recruits at DPS within the country. Along with the basic pay scale we have also mentioned other roles and responsibilities that one may have to fulfill and perform for a particular job position. You have to go through the information listed below:-
- Trained Graduate Teaching Job Position – To apply for this job position it is certain that candidate needs to have minimum of B.Ed degree for various subjects. The minimum pay scale starts from Rs 9300 to over Rs 34,800 on monthly basis. The overall gross pay scale varies from Rs 25,000 monthly. It is certain that candidates need to have at least two years experience in teaching field for various subjects in any government recognized school and educational institution for Grades between 6th to 10th.
- Primary Teaching staff – Candidate needs to have B.Ed degree in various subjects. Pay scale may vary between Rs 9300 to over Rs 34800 on monthly basis. Average gross monthly pay scale may be around Rs 24000 monthly for the candidate.
- Female Primary grade Teacher – The position is available for teaching staff for various subjects including Maths, Arts, Social studies, English language and Junior library teachers. For PGT (Post graduate teaching staff) in various subjects including Physics, Maths and Engineering graphics along with TGT (Trained graduate teaching staff) for various subjects including Sanskrit, Music, History, Computer science and English language are paid over Rs 9300 to over Rs 34800 on monthly basis.
- Post Graduate Teaching staff (PGT) – Candidate needs to have at least B.Ed degree in various subjects. Candidates are given with a starting Salary of Rs 9300 to over Rs 34800 on monthly basis. Overall pay scale may be around Rs 25000 monthly and candidates need to have at least five years past experience in Teaching in various Recognized educational institutions and schools for grades 11th and 12th.
DPS employee’s salary structure
- Laboratory assistant – For this job position it is certain that candidate will be paid minimum of Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 on monthly basis with additional 10 percent of Grade Pay equivalent to around 2400 GP.
- PGT staff (Post Graduate teaching staff) – For this Job category it is certain that candidates will be drawing around Rs 9300 to around Rs 34800 including Grade pay and additional of 10 percent of the overall grade pay value of Rs 4800 monthly.
- Reception – The average pay scale for the post of receptionist is around Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 on monthly basis (2400 Grade pay) in addition to around 10 percent of the overall Grade pay.
- Primary school teacher – For this job category the candidate will be paid around Rs 9300 to over Rs 34800 every month including 4200 grade pay with an additional of 10 percent of the average Grade pay.
- Trained Graduate Teaching staff – Candidate are entitled to get a salary of Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 on monthly basis including 4600 Rupee grade pay with extra 10 percent of the Grade pay.
Additional Job Benefits offered at DPS
As per the sources it is certain that DPS is offering candidates with a lucrative incentive package along with Monthly salary package to each of its working staff. Some additional benefits may include:-
- Dearness allowance (DA), Educational benefit for free educational facility for two children at DPS, Paid leave, Transport facility for free, Provident funds (DA and PF deducted) depending on the regulations and provisions made by Central government and additional perks and LTC facility based on regulations made by the school.
It is also certain that more deserving candidates will be offered with much better salary structure as per the schools regulations and provisions. You need to keep in mind that the salary mentioned here are subject to change depending on the regulations without advance notifications. All information collected and provided here have been collected from various sources for job positions at DPS.
- Centre Hikes DA by 1 % for 1.1 crore employees and pensioners
- Registrar And Assistant registrar Pay Scale after 7th Pay Commission