7th Pay Commission In MP Madhya Pradesh Latest News Launch Date Pay Scale Allowance| MP 7th Pay Commission News Hindi
The Madhya Pradesh state government is all set to implement the 7th pay commission. In fact in a recently held event during the Independence Day the government also announced that a new cabinet shall form. This cabinet will be responsible for the implementation of the 7th Pay commission in the state.At a time when many employees are looking forward to a pay hike, this news has come as a welcome surprise. Not just this, the Chief Minister of the state, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan also mentioned that this new cabinet shall also explore the employment opportunities. In the home state there may be new avenues opening up due to this move.
When shall it be implemented?
The employees shall get the benefit starting from July 1, 2017. However, initially it was thought that the date of implementation shall be somewhere in the last week of June. But the date got shifted further and now it coincides with the date when GST was implemented. Even the finance minister has said that the 7th pay commission shall commence the implementation as decided – which means it is already in effect since 1st July.
- The government shall form a cabinet which will help the eligible candidates get employment. It is interesting to note that the main aim of this commission seems to be focused on job creation.
- The cabinet shall also work with the government and create jobs – to do this they shall also introduce an official campaign. So that the word spreads and more people join this initiative.
- When it comes to the remunerations and pensions, the state shall increase the social security pensions of the government employees. The cabinet is responsible for giving the recommendations for the same.
- Another major change as per the 7th CPC recommendations in this state is that the daily wage workers shall now be recognized as permanent employees. Thus, they shall also get the benefit of the modifications according to the pay scale. They will get dearness allowance and other such benefits which are given to regular employees.
- To do this, the state will have to absorb the daily wage employees into different departments. This shall of course depend upon their eligibility. Such appointments are “compassionate appointments” and they shall get better benefits from them if they hold better degrees.
7th Pay commission Calculator for MP
The 7th Pay commission recommendations by the cabinet are followed and therefore they shall follow the regular norms. You can calculate the 7th Pay Commission according to the grade pay and against the basic salary that you draw. Right now the house rent allowance has been increased from 24% to 30%. The exact amount differs according to the state you live in. Since Madhya Pradesh doesn’t have any tier I city, most of the cities are tier II while some have tier III localities around them as well. This is why the HRA and the other allowances shall differ accordingly.
There are many independent moves taken by the government under the 7th CPC for example the permanency of the daily wagers. This promises a bold step towards a secure future for all since employment generation is also on the list. It is one of the many strong initiatives taken by the state.