Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation MMRC Pilot Pay Scale Salary Allowance Matrix After 7th Pay Commission
Mumbai Metro Corporation has a large number of employees in different departments. Each department contains posts like general managers, secretaries, engineers, finance officers, development officers, computer operators and stenographer and so on. These are some of the posts that Mumbai Metro Corporation has. There are diverse pay scale for different posts and departments. There are 4 pay bands in total. Lower grade officers fall under the pay band 1, the pay scale at that band is Rs. 5, 200/- to Rs. 20, 200/-. The pay band 2 has the pay scale of Rs. 9, 300/- – Rs. 34, 800/-, pay band 3 has pay scale Rs. 15, 600/- – Rs. 39, 100/- and finally the pay band 4 has pay scale of Rs. 34, 000/- to Rs. 67000/- per month. The managers and general managers draw salary of Rs. 75, 000/- that is apex category of pay scale.
Mumbai Metro Corporation Position-wise Salary
|Sl. No.||Posts||Pay Scale|
|1.||Peon||Rs. 6090/- – Rs. 9300/-|
|2.||Driver, computer operator, junior Assistant||Rs. 8000/- – Rs. 14, 100/-|
|3.||Assistant, stenographer||Rs. 10, 170/- – Rs. 18, 500/-|
|4.||Personal Secretary, Community Development Assistant||Rs. 13, 500/- – Rs. 25, 520/-|
|5.||Office assistant||Rs. 14, 000/- – Rs. 26, 950/-|
|6.||Assistant Manager (finance, environment), deputy engineer (electrical, environment)||Rs. 20, 600/- – Rs. 46, 500/-|
|7.||Assistant General Manager (finance, HR, PR< Environment)
Executive engineer (Civil)
Deputy engineer (Civil)
Community Development Officer
|Rs. 29, 100/- – Rs. 54, 500/-|
|8.||Deputy Chief Finance Officer, Company Secretary||Rs. 32, 900/- – Rs. 58, 000/-|
|9.||Transportation Planner, Town Planner||Rs. 52, 933/-|
|10.||Deputy General Manager (civil, electrical, mechanical)||Rs. 60, 000/-|
|11.||General Manager (civil, electrical, mechanical, signalling, telecom, stations, depots)||Rs. 75, 000/-|
Mumbai Metro Corporation Allowances
Mumbai Metro Corporation employees receive the monthly allowances as per the central government employees. The allowances and the perks for the employees vary as per the designation and the posts. The apex category designations such as General Manager, Deputy General Managers get the highest allowances and perks. On the other the lower grade officers like engineers and assistants get lower allowances on monthly basis. The basic allowances for the employees are:
- Dearness allowances: DA is common for all the employees from lower to higher grade. The rate of DA is 113% as per the guideline of the pay commission.
- Travel Allowances: travel or transportation allowances are the ones that are given to the employees for travelling from one place to another. It varies from posts to post. The apex officers get international travel facility as well.
- House rent allowances: Those who get the railway quarters or flats don’t get house rent allowances in hand. Those who are not entitled to the metro property for living receive a percentage of the basic a salary as HRA.
- Medical Allowances: Medical expenses, treatment costs, medicine expenses and other medical benefits are being provided to the employees under Mumbai Metro Corporation.
- Others: running allowances, education allowances for specific officers, hardship allowances, night duty allowances are also being provided to different employees as per their job profile.
- Pension/Gratuity: After retirement the employees will get pension and other benefits as the employees enjoy during the services.