Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all Eligible Non-Gazetted Railway Employees for the financial year 2016-17
The Ministry of Railways (Central Government) has announced the release of PLB (Payment Linked Bonus) for the employees working in Indian Railways and are eligible for the bonus amount.
- It is certain that the new bonus was announced by the Railway Ministry officially via statement released on 20th. September 2017.
- The sanction of the bonus amount was given by The President after the approval by the Railway Ministry for the financial year 2016-17.
- It is certain that the central government and Railway Ministry has already made it very clear that the payment of the bonus amount will only be offered to the employees of Indian Railways.
- It is also certain that the Railway will be offering this bonus payment to the employee who belongs to the Non-Gazetted official rank in the department.
- According to the sanctions made it is certain that the Government has announced to offer 78 days PLB bonus to the employees.
- The bonus will be offered to each employee who is non-gazetted employee and whose average monthly salary is below INR 7000 per month.
- It is certain that the bonus will not be offered to the employees of RPSF and RPF employees and personnel.
- The ministry will only calculate the bonus amount for the employees for a salary of INR 7000 monthly only.
- It is also certain that for calculating the Bonus amount the railway ministry shall include employees basic pay as per the new revised pay scale under 7CPC 2016.
- The ministry has also made it very clear that to calculate the bonus amount it shall be including Employee DA according to the rates draw under fiscal year 2016.
- It is also certain that the employees who did not face retirement or suspension and were regular for their services during fiscal year 2016-17 will be paid PLB equivalent to Rs 17951/.
- It is also certain that the amount of Rs 17951/ as PLB will also be paid to any employee who was regular and presently on leave officially.
- For all other eligible employees it is certain that PLB shall be calculated on the basis of the norms mentioned under the instructions by the Railway Ministry.
- It is also certain that according to the provisions mentioned under rules 909 & 908 for PF for Indian railway employees the PLB amount can be paid directly in the account of SRPF who are entitled for PLB.
- It is also certain that according to the additional statements made by the Ministry of railways, the disbursement of the bonus amount will be done on the basis of seniority within the department.
- The Railway Ministry shall follow the same structure for the Bonus amount disbursement as it does when depositing the salary for the employees every month.
- It is also certain that the government has announced that the PLB shall be offered to the employees before the beginning of the Dushera or Diwali Puja vacations for the year 2017.
Set Budget for PLB
The Ministry of Railways has estimated an overall budget for of INR 2245.145 crore for the fiscal year 2016-17.
It is certain that with the implementation of the PLB the Railway Ministry aims to motivate the employees to help them offer better and improved services in coming time.
- Bonus order to Regular employees and GDS employees
- RAS/ RTC/ RPSC Salary Pay Scale Pay Band in Rajasthan