RAS/ RTC/ RPSC Salary Pay Scale Pay Band in Rajasthan
Public Service Commission-Rajasthan (RPSC), officially formed in 1949, is an organization run by State government of Rajasthan. The organization aims at conducting various entrance exams and recruitment process in Rajasthan. RTS and RPS exams and other recruitment programs are also being conducted by RPSC.
Details of RTS / RAS exams
- Both RTS and RAS are competitive exams that are conducted by RPSC state wise every year for thousands of candidates.
- The state government conducts these recruitments to select new recruits for joining services of Rajasthan police, state’s subordinate services and state’s Administrative services.
- The Rajasthan government conducts and organizes pre/main exams and interview sessions for making the selection oft eh right candidate for filling these posts.
- Once the candidate has passed the exam and selected then it is certain that he or she will be entitled for joining in RPS and RAS for pay scales varying from Rs 15,600 to over Rs 39,100 monthly.
Salary calculator under RPSC Pay Scale 2017
- You can possibly calculate the new improved salary under RPSC 2017 pay scale following an easy to use salary calculator.
- Under the RPSC pay scale 2017 the gross pay scale is equivalent to sum of DA (136 percent), Additional allowances and Grade Pay added to your Basic Salary.
Posts and Pay scales under RAS
- Pay scale 15,600 – 39,100 (5400 Grade Pay) with an approximate salary starting from 60 to 65 thousand (may vary slightly on the basis of Allowances offered), includes jobs various sectors including RAS, RLS (Lekha Seva), RRDS (service for rural development), RPS, RWCDS (Child and women development), RWDS (Women development) services.
- Pay scale between Rs 9300 to around 34,800 (Rs 4800 as Grade Pay) – with an approximate salary ranging between Rs 39,000 to 44,500 monthly for services in RCTS (Commercial Tax), RES (Employment services), RPS (Planning services), RTS (Tourism Services), RJS (Jail services), RTS (Transport services), RDS (Devasthan Services), RFCS (Civil and food supplies), RSS (State subordinate) and RCS (Co-operative) Services.
- Pay scale (Rs 9300 – Rs 34800) Rs 4200 Grade Pay and salary between 34,500 to over 41500 monthly for posts including RTS (Tahasildar services), RSJES (Empowerment and Social Justice services), RWCDS (Child and women development subordinate services) and RES (Employment subordinate services).
- Pay scale starting from Rs 9300 to over Rs 34800 (3600 Grade Pay) with an approximate monthly salary between Rs 32500 to over Rs 37500 include posts in RSDS (Devasthan Subordinate), RCTS (Subordinate services for commercial Tax), RES (Subordinate – Excise), RFCS ( Civil supplies and Food subordinate) services.
It is certain that each of the pay scales mentioned above is one the basis of the 2016 notifications made under RAS. There are chances that salary may slightly vary depending on other factors and allowances.