BHEL Designation Salary Pay Scale Matrix Slip Allowance Perks under 7th Pay Commission
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited is the leading and one of the biggest power plant machineries and equipments manufacturing companies in India. This government organisation has 17 manufacturing 3 units, 6 global offices, 15 regional marketing divisions, 2 repair departments and many more segment that provide nearly 20, 000 MW capacity of machineries per year. So it is obvious that such a mammoth company needs millions of employees to make things possible under one roof. Here in this following article we will discuss the pay scale, grade pay and other allowances about the BHEL staffs.
BHEL Pay Scale
- The basic pay scale for a BHEL worker in lower grade, especially unskilled workers draw Rs. 10, 500/- per month that can be grown up to Rs. 21, 000/- per month. With higher ranks and grade the salary of the employees get higher. For the semi-skilled workers, the basic pay scale shows Rs. 11, 000/- to Rs. 22, 000/- per month at the entry level.
- The higher officers, mainly engineers who are trainees draw basic salary of Rs. 20, 600/- per month at their entry level. On the other the senior engineers draw salary of Rs. 29, 100/- per month at the entry level. The basic salary of senior engineers can go up to Rs. 54, 500/- per month according to their promotion and pay scale hike.
- The managers such as deputy manager receives basic pay scale of Rs. 32, 900/- per month and the chairman draws Rs. 80, 000/- per month which is a fixed salary. All these mentioned salaries are the basic pay scale and not included the grade pay and other allowances.
BHEL Grade Pay
The BHEL staffs receive grade pay according to their ranks and positions. In a single rank different grade officers can receive different grade pay. The junior officers fall under the A and B-Grade. They fall under the pay band of Rs. 10, 500/- per month to Rs. 56, 000/- per month. The engineers under BHEL fall under the S-Grade. Their pay band starts from Rs. 12, 300/- per month to Rs. 62, 000/- per month. The managers fall under the E-Grade. The pay band for the E-Grade officers is Rs. 24, 900/- to Rs. 80, 000/- per month. The director or Chairman does not fall under any gradation. So they don’t receive any grade pay.
BHEL Pay Scale for Fresher
A fresher under BHEL receives minimum of Rs. 10, 500/- per month excluding any other allowances. If the fresher is an unskilled worker then the in-hand entry level salary will be Rs. 10,500/- per month. For an engineer trainee the basic in-hand salary of the fresher under BHEL is Rs. 20, 600/- per month without allowances and such.
An entry level fresher engineer trainee receives basic pay: Rs. 20,600/- per month + DA (102%) + HRA (30%) + Perks (46%) = Total Rs. 57, 300/- per month (approx).
BHEL Pay Scale and Designation
Junior level Pay Scale:
|Unskilled worker||Rs. 10,500/- – Rs. 21,000/-|
|Semi-skilled worker||Rs. 11,000/- – Rs. 22,000/-|
|Artisan||Rs. 11,700/- – Rs. 28,000/-|
|Technician||Rs. 12,400/- – Rs. 56,000/-|
Engineer Pay Scale
|Supervisory trainee||Rs. 12300/- – Rs. 26000/-|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs. 12400/- – Rs. 32500/-|
|Deputy Engineer||Rs. 16400/- – Rs. 40500/-|
|Additional Engineer||Rs. 24,900/- – Rs. 54500/-|
|Senior Additional Engineer||Rs. 32900/- – Rs. 62000/-|
|Executive Additional Engineer||Rs. 36600/- – Rs. 62000/-|
Executive Engineer Level Pay Scale
|Junior Executive||Rs. 12500/- – Rs. 32200/-|
|Engineer Trainee||Rs. 20600/- – Rs. 46500/-|
|Engineer||Rs. 24900/- – Rs. 50500/-|
|Senior Engineer||Rs. 29100/- – Rs. 54500/-|
Managerial Level Pay Scale
|Deputy manager||Rs. 32900/- – Rs. 58000/-|
|Manager||Rs. 36600/- – Rs. 62000/-|
|Senior Manager / Deputy General Manager||Rs. 43200/- – Rs. 66000/-|
|Senior deputy GM, Additional GM, GM||Rs. 53100/- – Rs. 73000/-|
|Executive Director||Rs. 62000/- – Rs. 80000/-|
|Director||Rs. 75000/- Rs. 100000/-|
|Chairman||Rs. 80000/- – Rs. 125000/-|
There are some of the basic allowances that each employee draws along with their basic pay scale. The allowances are: Dearness allowances (102%), HRA (30% for A, 20% for B and 10% for the C areas). HRA changes due to change in the locality the employee is posted to. Other allowances such as Perks (46%), medical benefits, travel allowances, telephone bills and such are also being paid to the engineers and other equivalent officers. Other benefits like gratuity and pensions are same as central government rules.
BHEL Pay Scale in 7th Pay Scale Commission
After 7th CPC the grade pay has been abolished for the government employees. On the other DA has increased to 125% and also the benefits for the pensioners have also increased and considered to be same as a working employee.
Other Link :
- HPCL Fresher Employee Pay Scale Salary Slip Matrix Perks Allowance Under 7th Pay Commission
- MPMKVVCL MPEB Pay Scale Salary Matrix Perks Allowances Under 7th Pay Commission