Delhi Govt. Field Surveyor Hiring 2018 Vacancies [Apply Online ]
The Planning Department under Delhi government has planned for the recruitment for 7000 Field Surveyor Jobs. Application for the same has been invited by the department and candidates are allowed to apply for the post online. Field Surveyor Hiring 2018 is going presently, and candidates can apply for the same for the 7000 opportunities created. They have to visit the link, and the advertisement information states that retired teachers, graduates, retired government officials, civil defense volunteers who are selected to work as field surveyor on a short note who would work for the collection of household details.
Candidates selected will have to carry out the task of collecting and updating the household details in Delhi. The data that the candidates will have to collect would be based on socio-economic keys in field of Health, Employment, Income, Education, Socio-economic vulnerability and others. This task of collecting data would be accomplished during October-November in 2018.
The data would be based on real-life information and it would be collected by the Directorate of E Economics & Statistics. The candidates interested to apply for the post can apply via the online mode before 31st August 2018.
Procedure for online application
To apply for Delhi Govt. Field Surveyor jobs, the following steps should be taken.
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website http://des.delhigovt.nic.in.
- From the homepage, the candidate has to click on ‘apply online’ link under ‘latest update’ section.
- Following this, the candidate has to click on the ‘Online Application link.’ Soon the application form for 2018 for Delhi Field Surveyor jobs would appear.
However, the candidate has to fill all the required details of the application form and click on submit to complete the application form. Following this, the candidates would receive a confirmation email in their submitted email ID, and they should preserve the same for further future usage. In the application form, the candidate will have to fill in the required space and ensure that the information provided is correct. It includes their email address, date of birth and others.
Eligibility to apply for Surveyor Jobs
For the eligibility criteria required for applying for Field Surveyor jobs, the followings conditions need to be fulfilled.
- The candidates should have a minimum qualification of graduation apply for the post.
- The candidates should have a smartphone which is required for the filling of e-Schedule.
- It is necessary that the candidates should have typing speed in English in the mobile application.
The selected candidates would get Rs.25 to fill for the entries for their family member, and they will also have to include common information of the family in e-schedule. The field surveyor can collect data for 50-60 individuals a day. In this way, on an average, the candidate can collect approximately Rs.1250 to Rs.1500 a day. In order to download the advertisement, you can link on Delhi Field Surveyor Advertisement. Therefore, the payment would be made to the candidates after the completion of the assigned task.
- CPSE Employees Pension Scheme for Wage Workers
- J & K Medical Allowance
- 7th Pay Commission For New Delhi
- 7th Pay Commission