Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme WB, Eligibility, Documents, Apply Online
Recently West Bengal government has come up with a new scheme called Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme. As the name suggests, the scheme says that from now on people of the state will get facilities from the government at their door step. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of west Bengal Mamata Banerjee on 23rd of November, 2020. Here in this article we are going to discuss about the scheme in detail.
Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme Launch details
|Name||Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Date of launch||23rd November, 2020|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of west Bengal Mamata Banerjee|
|Target people||People of West Bengal|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme is aiming to listen to the grievances of the people reaching to their door steps.
- Mode of work– In order to start with the work there will be camp in every block. As per the government, first the work will be started block wise.
- Monitoring the scheme– In order to monitor the work under the scheme, the officials will be present at the camp that will monitor the entire work.
- Implementation of the scheme- As per the report, the scheme will be implemented on 1st December.
- Karmai Dharma Scheme– Along with that scheme government has also launched Karmai Dharma Scheme and this scheme is a part of previously launched Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- Motorcycle for the unemployed– Under this scheme the government will provide motorcycle to the unemployed youth of the state.
- Financial aid– in order to help their livelihood people will get the financial aid from co-operative bank. The financial aid will help the youth to start their own business.
Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- People of West Bengal– In order to get the benefit of the scheme the candidate has to be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Unemployed– In order to get the benefit of motorcycle and financial aid one has to have no permanent job.
- Bank account– The financial aid will be transferred directly to the account of the beneficiary. And that is the reason they need to have account in any government bank.
Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme Required Documents
- Identity proof– the candidates need ID proof like voter ID card and Aadhar card.
- Address proof – The candidate has to have address proof like ration card to be eligible for the benefit.
- Bank account details– The candidate has to provide bank account details to the authority to get the financial aid.
How to apply for the Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme
It is a newly launched scheme and that is the reason government has not come up with any process yet. Once the application process is released, you will be informed.
The Trinamul Congress Govt. has taken a remarkable step to learn about the problem of the people of the state. It is a good way to reach to the people and communicate with them.
Ans : It is a doorstep welfare scheme launched by WB government.
Ans : People of the state.
Ans : It is a scheme for the unemployed youth of the state they will be provided with motorcycle.
Ans : No process has been released yet.
Other Links –