Flood Control Department Pay Scale Salary Matrix Allowance After 7th Pay Commission
After the supervision of the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, the Ganga Flood Control Ministry have been formed. Under this company there are lots of people, officers and workmen who work relentlessly to control the flood. There are several people in several posts under this department. The recruitment process is done by filling up the online form and then through the interview process. Every year a lot of people join the department. Here in the article you will know about the salary and pay scale of the department of flood control.
Flood Control Department Pay Scale
The pay scale of the entry level officers in lower grade starts from Rs. 5200/- excluding the allowances. These people will fall under the pay band 1. The higher officers like engineers and other officers are falling under higher pay bands. The director general has the pay scale of Rs. 67, 000/- and more excluding the allowances and perks. This pay scale is paid on per month basis.
Flood Control Department Designation wise Salary
|Registrar||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-|
|Personal Assistant||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-|
|Executive Engineer||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-|
|Head Clerk||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-|
|Court Master||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-|
|Administrative Officer||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-|
|Director General||Rs. 67000/- – Rs. 79000/-|
|Chairman||Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/-|
|Section Officer||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-|
Flood Control Department Allowances
- The officers under the department of flood control receive some basic allowances like other government officers. The allowances are as follows:
- Dearness allowance: The DA is provided to every employee on the basis of their basic pay scale. The DA according to the 7th pay commission will be 113% of the basic pay scale.
- House rent allowances: there is also HRA for the employees. The high grade level officers like Director General and such get the living area to live in. The other employees like engineers and administrative officers get HRA to pay for their house rent.
- Hardship Allowances: workmen who are working in the sight like engineers or sight engineers, supervisors and such receive hardship allowances. This depends on the basic pay scale of the employee.
- Others: other allowances like travel allowances, education allowances and perks like vehicle, phone bills, electricity bills and etc are provided to the employees as well. The perks depend on the designation of the employee.
- Pension: pension is common for all the employees. After retirement all the employees will get pension and other retirement benefits as per the government rule.
- Fire department designation pay scale salary allowance Matrix After 7th Pay Commission
- Air hostess salary pay scale age limit and allowance in India after 7th pay commission