Free Drugs Scheme in Assam 2019 In tea garden hospitals [Application Process, Form, Eligibility, Documents]
The state government of Assam has launched a new scheme called Free Drugs Scheme. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal on last Tuesday in six hundred and fifty one tea garden hospitals. Launching of the scheme falls under the National Health Mission’s program. The launch detail is given in tabular form.
|Name of the scheme||Free Drugs Scheme|
|Launch date||September 2019|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Target area||651 tea garden hospitals|
Key features of the scheme
- Aim of the scheme- The state government wants to ensure the overall health of the people in Assam. The government wants to protect the people from trap of drugs. The dominance drug smuggling has increased due to the bad economic condition and population growth.
- Work mode of the scheme- Under the scheme there will around 80 mobile medical units that will supervise four hundred and forty four tea gardens.
- Financial assistance- The pregnant women who are tea garden workers will gain financial relief from the state government. Each pregnant woman will get wage compensation up to 12000 rupees under the scheme.
- Attention to the wellbeing of the workers- According to the rule of the scheme, the mobile unit will work towards monitoring the health of tribal who works at tea gardens.
- Other facilities- At the time of the launch, the Assam Chief Minister has said that the scheme will work towards the development of the marginal section of the society. The scheme will fulfill the Prime Minister’s dream scheme ‘Sab Ka Sath Sab ka Vikas’ by providing free ration, scholarship for higher education and tuition for civil service examination.
- Monitoring the crime- The farmers are reported to export the drugs to Dubai, Singapore and Abu Dhabi through different ways. The scheme will help to restrict the smuggling that may help to save the youths of the state.
The labors who work at tea garden in Assam and also the resident of Assam will receive the facilities of the scheme.
It is believed that to get the facilities of the scheme one needs to provide all the government approved documents of identification. However the state government has not released any list of documents yet, once it is released you will updated.
How to apply for the scheme?
As the scheme is recently launched so the government has not revealed the procedure; once the procedure is revealed, you will be updated.
Launching of the scheme is clearly a commendable step; as, it is believed that the scheme will save a lot of lives from falling prey to the drug dealing business. Besides that, the women workers who are going to be mothers as well will receive proper treatment and financial assistance. The students belong to marginal society will receive aid from the state government. Hence, the scheme will escalate the development of Assam.
- Jharkhand Patrakar Samman Pension Niyamawali 2019
- BSF Pay Slip Pay Scale In 7th Pay Commission
- Animal Husbandry Salary in India
- Pharmacists Salary In India