Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2020 (Eligibilty Criteria , Educational Items kit List, How to apply, Check Status, Shoes, Login, Online Registration)
Government of Andhra Pradesh has prepared a plan to start Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana. This scheme will be implemented on 5 September. The main benefit of this scheme will be given to the students studying in government schools. That he can concentrate on his studies and is not compelled to leave the review due to family financial situation, so let us know in detail about the scheme today how the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to help the students and what kind of kit they are going to provide to those students.
Salient features of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana –
- The main objective of the scheme: – The main aim of this scheme released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is to provide educational assistance to the students studying in government schools.
- The target group of the scheme: – This scheme will mainly include students from class I to X studying in government schools.
- The sanctioned amount for the scheme: – To provide all kinds of facilities to all the students under this scheme, the government has approved Rs 648.09 crore.
- Residential Details: – This scheme has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh only for permanent residents residing in Andhra Pradesh. For this reason, only students studying in government schools of Andhra Pradesh can become beneficiaries under this scheme.
- Education Details: – Assistance kit given in this scheme will be provided only to students from class 1 to class X.
- Identity certificate: – Under this scheme issued in the state, the students living in the country will be given benefits only after looking at the identity certificate.
List of documents
- Education certificate: – Students of the government school have to show their school certificate to get the kit provided under this scheme.
- Identification details: – As a student’s identity card, they can submit their ration card, Aadhaar card, or documents to be examined by the school authority.
- Residential proof: – Students are also required to submit documents to present their resident certificate.
- Bank details: – Under this scheme, it is also mandatory to submit bank account details of the students’ mothers, as the money given by the government for the sewing of the uniforms will be directly transferred to the mother’s bank itself.
How to apply under the scheme?
While launching this scheme, no official website related to this scheme has been established, so there is no process of online application under this scheme. While undertaking this scheme, no official website associated with this scheme has been launched, so there is no process of online application under this scheme.
Educational kit item
- Uniform: – Under this scheme, three sets of uniforms will be provided to students from class one to class X, under the system by the Madhya Pradesh government.
- Footwear: – Under this scheme, one pair of shoes will also be given to every student of a government school.
- Socks: – Under this scheme, each student will also be given two pairs of socks.
- Belt- The school will also provide belts: – The straps to be applied to children’s uniforms to every student under this scheme.
- Bag: – Under this scheme, each student will also be given a bag to carry items related to education.
- Notebooks: – Books and laptops will also be provided to each student under this scheme so that they can do their studies well.
A- The main objective of this scheme released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is to improve the education of students studying in government schools.
A- Under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, only class I to X students of a government school can become beneficiaries.
A- 648.09 crore has been released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to make this scheme a successful office.
A-Yes, under this scheme, sewing money of school uniform will be sent to each student’s mother’s account.
A- With the help of this scheme, about 43 lakh students studying in Andhra Pradesh benefited.
The state government has tried to provide all these better facilities keeping in view the economic condition of the students in the state and to improve the education situation. To enhance the well-being of other students and to improve their condition, the government has started a plan to prepare other necessary facilities for English-medium teachers, school colleges and hostels too.
Other links –