Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Ayushman Bharat Mitra Role, Pay Scale, Salary, Incentive and Allowance
A scheme like Ayushman Bharat is rather elaborate. People, living in rural as well as urban areas will be able to apply for the medical benefits under this scheme. As it is not possible for everyone to apply online, the central government has appointed special individuals to help in the registration process. These people are known as Ayushman Bharat Mitras. They will attain training from the central government, and will be stationed at private as well as government hospitals. Each empaneled hospital will have Ayushman Bharat kiosks. Here, the Ayushman Bharat Mitras will help all eligible applicants to enroll.
Salary And Pay Scale of the Ayushman Bharat Mitra
- The Ayushman Bharat Mitras will be appointed by the central government. The authority has announced that it has a vacancy of 1 lakh Ayushman Bharat Mitras.
- Once appointed, these Ayushman Bharat Mitras will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000.
- For successful appointment, Ayushman Bharat Mitras will have to pass written examinations, and attain special training, organized by Kushal Vikas Department.
Ayushman Bharat Mitra Additional Allowances And Incentives
Apart from the monthly salary, these Ayushman Bharat Mitras will also get additional incentives. The central government feels that the task of Ayushman Bharat Mitras can be rather taxing at times. Thus, they require additional encouragement to continue their work. Each Ayushman Bharat Mitra will get Rs. 50 for every candidate he/she tackles.
Role of the Ayushman Bharat Mitra
- Offer scheme related information – The main role of these Ayushman Bharat Mitras is to offer scheme related details to applicants. They will create awareness among people so that more and more applicants register, and attain cashless medical treatment.
- Help candidates for registration – Another responsibility of the Ayushman Bharat Mitras is to help candidates enroll under the scheme. All interested applicants will have to approach these Ayushman Bharat Mitras, record the personal details, and enroll seamlessly.
- Keep track of patient details – Special software will be used by the central government to register, save, and track patents’ details. The central government skill development department will offer training to Ayushman Bharat Mitras.
- Background checks – Once an interested applicant has registered, the Ayushman Bharat Mitra needs to check the personal documents, submitted by the applicant. If these documents match with the central eligibility list, then the candidate will receive cashless treatment.
- Collecting treatment related papers – Once the patient gets better, he/she will be released by the hospital authority. They will coordinate with the Ayushman Bharat Mitra to prepare release documents. This set of documents will also contain details of treatments that the patients received during hospitalization.
- Forwarding information to respective authority – Lastly, it is the responsibility of every Ayushman Bharat Mitra to forward the treatment and expense related papers to the health department of that state. This will trigger the process of transferring funds in the hospitals’ accounts.
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- Scheme to offer affordable medical facilities – This scheme has been implemented by the central government to offer better medical treatment to people who belong to weak financial backgrounds. People who fall in the BPL list will attain these benefits.
- Medical insurance amount – The scheme highlights that the insured person, along with his/her family members will attain a policy cover of Rs. 5 lakh, during each year.
- Premium for insurance – A premium of Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1200 is not much compared to numerous benefits, which the insured person will receive. Beneficiaries will have to pay this premium amount once, each year.
- Target beneficiaries for coverage – Individuals, living in both cities and villages, will attain the medical benefits. Reports highlight that this project will offer affordable treatment to 60% and 80% people from urban and rural settings.
- Family member count – Earlier, this medical insurance was supposed to offer cashless treatment for as many as 5 members from each family. This was later changed. Now all members of the family, irrespective of the number, will be able to attain cashless treatment.
- Renewable insurance policy – As the insurance policy will remain valid for one year only, beneficiaries will attain the opportunity to apply for a renewal to continue getting the perks. Candidates need to pay the premium amount, and renew the scheme at Ayushman Bharat kiosks.
- Submitting the claim – The patients need not worry about any claim-related registration. The Ayushman Mitra, positioned in the hospital, will gather all admission, treatment and discharge certificates to create the patient’s file.
- Process of settling the claim – It will be the responsibility of Ayushman Mitras to compile, and send treatment details to the health department in each state. After proper scrutiny, the funds will be transferred in the hospital’s account.
- Documents necessary – Any eligible applicant can register at the selected government hospital. He/she needs to handover the Aadhar Card to the Ayushman Mitra. This card will offer name, residential, age and family details. The Ayushman Mitra will feed the details in the software, and complete application process.
- Issuance of Golden Card – Once the application process is successfully completed, the Ayushman Mitra will issue a Golden Card to every applicant. This pass will enable the candidate, and his family members to attain cashless treatment.
- Empaneled hospitals – The cashless medical treatment, upon admission, can be achieved in case the insured person approached a government or private medical institutes listed under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. A whopping 1.5 lakh medical institutes and health care centers will be incorporated in this list.
Eligibility Criteria for Application
- SECC 2011 Data List – It is mandatory for the applicants to have their names registered in the SECC 2011 Data list. This list contains names and address of such households, which are not capable of bearing high medical expenses.
- Financially weak individuals – Only BPL applicants will be able to get the benefits under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. People who don’t fall under the Below Poverty Line will be kept out of this project.
- Aadhar card – Applicants have to produce their Aadhar cards at the Ayusmnah Bharat Mitra counter. Without this, the Ayushman Bharat Mitra will not be able to register their names.
- No bar on family size – After revision, the 5 member margin has been lifted from the scheme eligibility list. Now, families of all sizes can enjoy these perks as long as they meet other requirements.
How to get application form and apply for the scheme?
- Now that the scheme has been launched officially, the central government has clearly mentioned that beneficiaries do not need to worry about registration.
- It is the responsibility of the central government to send an application letter or the Golden Card, directly to the address of all those individuals, which come under the SECC Data 2011 list.
- Once the beneficiaries get this Golden Card, he/she will have to get to the nearest government hospital, and approach the Ayushman Bharat Mitra counter.
- Upon producing this Golden Card, the Ayushman Mitra will take down the personal details of the beneficiary, and upload it in the system software. This will complete the application process.
- Once this is done, beneficiaries will be able to attain cashless treatment in any government or private empaneled hospital, within or outside the state.
- All they need to do is take admission and submit a copy of the insurance policy card.
- The Ayushman Bharat Mitra will authenticate the claims of the patient and prepare admission documents, followed by attaching the policy card details.
- After the treatment is complete, the patient will be discharged. The Ayushman Mitra will collect all treatment related and discharge papers from the hospital.
- These papers will go in the patient’s file. It will also contain details about the medical expenditure.
- These papers will then be sent to the insurance company, which will recheck all details, and forward it to the state authority.
- After the final checking is complete, the specified sum will be transferred in the hospital’s account.
- Thus, applicants must check the SECC 2011 Data list to ensure that they will get the benefits of Ayushman Bharta scheme.
- In case the name of an interested applicant is not present in the list, he/she will be have to log on to the state-specific SECC 2011 Data site to add his/her name.
How to get Golden Card or letter?
Most policies offer the policy holder a card that contains details about the individual and policy-related details. Similarly, beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana will also attain a special card or application pass that will assist them to get the cashless treatment facilities. This pass is known as the Golden Card.
As the scheme is only for the poor and needy people, the central government will check the SECC 2011 Data list, and send these Golden Cards to the official address of all eligible beneficiaries. In case the name of a person is not on this list, he/she will not receive this card. Applicants just have to ensure that their name is on the SECC 2011 Data list. In case they want to add their names, they need to check out the PBL list portal of the respective state.
How to check your name in beneficiary list?
- Applicants can search for their name in the scheme beneficiary list. This must be done online. For this, applicants must check out the registered portal of this scheme. To get to this page, the beneficiary must click on the link https://mera.pmjay.gov.in .
- There is an active link that is marked as “Am I Eligible”
- As soon as the candidates click on this link, a new page will open up. Here, applicants must type in their official mobile number, security code and generate an OTP.
- It offers them direct access to the search page.
- Here they will be able to choose one of the four ways that will give them access to the beneficiary list.
- Firstly, they need to select their state. Then they need to select any of the four possible search options: by name, by mobile phone number, by ration card number, or by the RSBY URN.
- In case the person opts for “Search by Name” he/she will have to type in the name, father’s and mother’s name, or husband’s name (if married). Then he/she must select the residential area (rural or urban). After typing in the village and district name, and pin code, it is time to click on the “Search” link.
- In case an individual has his/her ration card, he/she will be able to pick the “Search by Ration Card” option. Here, the applicant will have to type in the code mentioned in the ration card and click on the “Search” button.
- There are many people who don’t have their ration cards. Such people can use their mobiles numbers. If the mobile number is linked with the Aadhar card, then the name of the person must appear on the SECC list.
- Once the person clicks on the option “Search by Mobile Number” a new field will appear. Here, he/she must type in the mobile number that is linked with the Aadhar card. If the applicant’s mobile number is in the list, it will be highlighted accordingly.
- RSBY or the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana was another scheme that offered similar benefits for the poor and needy masses. All beneficiaries of this project will also receive the benefits of PM-JAY as well. Under the RSBY, the beneficiaries were given URN or Unique Registration Numbers.
- One can search the beneficiary list with the help of these codes as well. By selecting the “Search by RSBY URN code, the applicants can activate another field. Applicants must type in the RSBY URN code in the specified field, and then click on the “Search” option.
- This will trigger the site to check the beneficiary database. Once it finds a suitable match, the data will be highlighted on the computer screen.
- UP Lok Kalyan Mitra Salary
- Field Surveyor Jobs Delhi
- RTO Salary In 7th Pay Commission
- PWD Clerk Salary