Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme 2020 for Disbursing Loans (Eligibility, Apply Online, Farmers list)
Karnataka Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa has launched the Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme. The main purpose of the scheme launch is to offer loan disbursal facility to individuals of agricultural and non-agricultural sector. The state government has offered a total of 39, 300 crores loan disbursal, and cheques have been offered for the same. The beneficiaries have to go through the following steps to apply online for the scheme. The information below shall help them to apply for the same online.
Launch details of the scheme
Name of scheme
Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme
Target group of scheme
Workers engaged in agricultural and non-agricultural sector
Main objective of scheme
Offer loan disbursal facility to farmers
Scheme launched in
Scheme announced by
Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa
Total amount of loan disbursal
Rupees 39, 300 crores
Key features of scheme –
- Target group of the scheme – The workers of the agricultural and non-agricultural sector are the main target group of the scheme.
- Scheme objective –The main idea of scheme launch is to help the farmers and the ones belonging to the agricultural sector ho are hit hard due to the spread of the pandemic.
- Total amount to be disbursed –The state government will offer up to rupees 39,300 crores for helping the beneficiaries. Also, rupees 4,525 crores have been offered by Karnataka government for assistance of farmer’s organizations so that they can handle agricultural produce better.
- Total beneficiaries included – There are a total of 50 beneficiaries in this scheme
- Amount for different sectors – Loan disbursal amount is rupees 15, 300 crores for the agricultural sector, and it is rupees 24, 000 crores for the non-agricultural sector.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme –
- Residential proof – Only Karnataka farmers are eligible for the scheme and they can get the scheme perks
- Income details – The farmers have to produce their income details at the time of scheme registration. It will be scrutinized by higher authorities to consider the eligibility of the farmers
- Category of farmers – The farmers belonging to the agricultural and non-agricultural sector are eligible to become the scheme beneficiaries.
Documents required –
- Residential documents –The candidates should provide residential documents justifying that they are the permanent residents of Karnataka
- Income details –The farmers need to produce income certificate or details of agricultural produce to justify their eligibility under the scheme
- Identification proof –Some vital identification like Aadhaar card, Voter ID card and the like should be produced at the time of registration for scheme.
- Farming details – The farmers have to justify that they either belong to non-agricultural sector or agriculture sector to get the scheme benefits
Incentive to dairy farmers
- A total of 1885 crores of incentive has been given to Karnataka state government at rupees 5 per liter
- State government has come up with new scheme idea offering loan at zero percent interest
- A total of 12, 608 Asha workers have been offered rupees 1`2875 crores. In addition, state government has offered rupees 79 crores to Karnataka Milk federation so that farmers can give milk to their families
How to apply for Arthika Spandana Scheme –
The details of application are yet to come up on the official portal. As this is a newly launched scheme, the beneficiaries have to wait for the launch of the application procedure. Therefore, they should stay updated on the portal to get latest ideas relating to the scheme.
Ans: Offer Loan disbursal facility to agricultural and non-agricultural sector farmers
Ans: Rupees 39, 300 crores
Ans: Farmers belonging toagricultural and non-agricultural sector
Other links –
- Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme
- Maharashtra Balasaheb Thackeray Accidental Insurance Scheme
- Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- Odisha Garima Scheme