Kerala Sahachari Scheme 2020 (Application Form PDF Download Online, Eligibility, check beneficiary list) – Encourage NCC/ NSS/ SPC units assisting CWDs
The Kerala government has started the Kerala Sahachari Scheme under the assistance of the Social Justice Department. The main objective of launching the scheme is to help NSS, NCC, or SPC who are helping children with disabilities. However, the online portal relating to the scheme is functional and the willing candidates can apply through the site. Let us take you through some other relevant details of the entitled scheme in the article’s following part.
Overview of the Kerala Sahachari scheme
|Target beneficiaries||Encourage NCC or NSS units to help|
|Launched by||Social Justice Department|
|Amount sanctioned||Rupees 40, 000 for each district|
|Contact details|| email@example.com |
+91 471 2306040,
+91 471 2302887
Key features of the scheme –
- Target group of the scheme – The children with disabilities are the beneficiaries of the scheme.
- Main objective of the scheme – The main purpose of the scheme launch is to encourage the NCC/NSS/SPC groups to help the disabled children in their studies and progress better with extra-curricular activities
- Online mode of application –The official portal of scheme has been launched and the beneficiaries can apply through the same and enjoy scheme perks
- Helping physical disabilities – The scheme will help the disabled candidates to build up productive career. The financial assistance will help disabled candidates get a scope for extracurricular, eliminating the concept of discrimination on the grounds of being disabled.
However, the beneficiaries should go through internal and government orders through would help in easy procedure to apply online for the scheme. Also, the Section 16 in Chapter III of The Rights of Persons with Disabilities should
Eligibility of the scheme-
- Residential details – As the scheme has been introduced by Kerala state government, only the disabled citizens
- Disability level – The candidates need to mention their stage of disability at the time of registration for the scheme
- Identification – The candidates need to produce suitable identification details for scheme registration
- Income details –The candidates have to produce the details of parents’ annual income to justify their eligibility in the scheme
List of documents
- Identification proof – As suitable identification, the candidates have to produce Aadhaar card, ration card, and equivalent options for suitable registration procedure by the higher authorities
- Income certificate –It is important to produce families annual income certificate to justify their financial problem due to which they are unable to pursue suitable education and try for extracurricular activities and get proper opportunities in life
- Residential documents – As residential details, the candidates have to produce domicile certificates to justify that they are the natives of Kerala
- Disability certificate –The applicants should produce disability certificate to help the higher authorities know about their degree of disability and their eligibility to claim the scheme benefits
Steps to download Kerala Sahachari Scheme Application Form
- First, you have to visit link which is the official portal of Kerala Social Justice Department
- Secondly, as the homepage shows up, you have to click on the ‘scheme’ option that directs to the main page of the scheme.
- As the page shows up, you have to click on “Sahachari scheme for encouraging NCC/ NSS/ SPC units assisting CWDs” link which is on the 42nd number on the list
- Now, you have to click on the documents section and then go to the ‘Application Forms – Sahachari scheme for encouraging NCC/ NSS/ SPC units assisting CWDs’ link option
- Following this, the PDG form of the scheme will show up
- The interested candidate can download the form and fill it up with the correct details.
- After this, they have to submit it to the concerned authorities and ensure that they have entered the correct details as it will be scrutinized by higher authorities
The candidates have to submit the application form along with the list of documents mentioned above. This will be required to justify the eligibility of the candidate under the scheme.
How to check beneficiary name on the list?
- The beneficiaries have to click on the official link to get the name of beneficiaries that is given on the list on the official portal
- You have to click on the ‘target group’ option and then click on the ‘beneficiary details’ tab
- This will open up the list of the beneficiaries who can enjoy the scheme benefits under the scheme
- The candidates have to enter financial year along with district name on the district wise beneficiary list to know about their status
Other links –