Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020 (25000 per hectare, Apply Online, eligibility, documents, FAQ, Helpline number, list, farmer status form)
Keeping in mind the facilities of the state of Gujarat, the state government has formulated the idea of starting the PM Kisan Sahay Yojana. The main objective of this scheme is to provide Financial Assistance to the farmers who are suffering due to heavy rains in Gujarat. The state government is going to make all efforts to compensate farmers for the loss under this scheme. Under this scheme, the Gujarat State Government will work to provide cover for the damage caused to the farmers and then to help them live their livelihood.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana features –
- The main goal of the scheme: – Financial Assistance will be provided to the farmers from this scheme, especially given the problem of irrigation during the procurement season, this scheme will be highly beneficial for them.
- Amount to be given: – According to the amount fixed in this scheme, an amount of ₹ 25000 will be given to the beneficiaries based on each hectare.
- Restriction of other emporium insurance: – If any farmer seeks Assistance from premium insurance companies during any loss, then they will not be able to get help from this scheme.
- Financial Assistance due to loss: – The farmers who have suffered damage due to rain will get a 60% benefit from the government as financial Assistance under this scheme.
- Damage to be provided: – Financial Assistance will be provided to the farmers for the State Disaster Response Fund as per the rules framed in the scheme. This Assistance will be provided to them only if their farming has suffered due to natural calamity.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Scheme – Financial Assistance
- Assistance in Heavy Rain: – The benefit of this scheme will be given to the farmers when there is enough rainfall for 28 days in monsoon. According to the rules laid down in this scheme, if the rainfall is less than 10 inches for two months, then only the farmers will be benefited through this scheme. The government will compensate the losses incurred during the monsoon till August 31 for this coverage.
- Assistance due to erratic rainfall: – Even if there is a problem of heavy rain for 48 hours in the state, the farmers will be given financial Assistance to compensate for their losses. The area is profoundly affected by storm when there are less than 25 inches of rain. As such, there are many areas in Gujarat region where there is more regular rainfall, including Surat, Bharuch, Navsari, Valsad, Tapi, Narmada and Danghat.
- Assistance to be provided during the draft session: – According to the estimated data of the Meteorological Department, from October 15 to November 15, there are standard rainfall days in Gujarat. But if even then it was felt that due to 48 hours of heavy rainfall, any farmer gets any loss, then the government is ready to provide financial Assistance to him.
Details of the premium amount
As per the rules laid down in the scheme, an amount of ₹ 20000 per hectare will be provided to the farmer based on the damage caused by the rains. If the loss due to rainfall ranges from 33% to 60%, then the entire loss will be covered by the state government by giving an amount of ₹ 20000. Apart from this, if more than 60% of the damage is caused to the farmer, then he will be provided as ₹ 25000 per hectare.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme
- Accredited farmers: – Under this scheme, only the recognized farmers residing in the state of Gujarat will be given the benefit of this scheme. According to the Forest Rights Act, only farmers who have 8a holder accounts will be able to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Residents of the state: – This scheme has been started by Gujarat state government, so only farmers of Gujarat state can become beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Identification details: – They must have the identity card of the farmer at the time of application in the scheme as they will get benefits under this scheme only after identifying the farmer of the state.
- Residential proof: – At the time of application, the farmers should have their residential certificate, which will be examined by the higher authorities.
- Identity proof: – While applying, it is mandatory to have one of the identity proof of the applicant, such as Aadhar card, Ration card, voter identity card.
- Account details: – Under this scheme, only recognized farmers would be made beneficiaries, so it is mandatory to have all the documents of 8A to be launched by the authority.
- Bank Account: – Under this scheme, Financial Assistance will be given to the beneficiaries only through direct transfer to their bank. Hence it is mandatory to present the correct details of the bank.
Details of beneficiary list
- The District Collector will prepare the list of beneficiaries applying under this scheme, and this list will be according to the damage done to the farmers.
- After a thorough investigation, financial Assistance will be provided to the farmers by the revenue department taluka.
- How much damage has been done to the farmers and how much damage has been done to them, the survey will be done by the team, and they will be given financial Assistance after 15 days of the study.
- As soon as the survey of farmers affected areas is completed, then their names will be announced by including those farmers in the list.
- Under this scheme, two types of the list will be made, out of which the first affected farmer will be placed in the category of 35% to 60% damage and the second one will be in the group of more than 60% damage.
How to apply for the scheme?
This scheme has been announced recently by the government, so no official portal has been announced yet. At present, this process is being told by the government offline for the application in this scheme. Under the offline method, the affected farmers will have to visit the e-gram center and submit all the documents mentioned above. However, it has been announced by the state government that they will provide financial Assistance to the farmers in the upcoming Kharif season. Apart from all this, the revenue department of Gujarat will soon launch portal, which will help to simplify the application process in this scheme. Shortly after the implementation of this scheme, all the issues of farmers will be solved quickly.
Ans: This is a type of crop insurance scheme facility.
Ans: Https://revenuedepbox.gujarat.gov.in/home official portal has been announced by the government to assist in this scheme.
Ans: In this scheme, the affected farmers can visit the E Village Center in Taluka to apply.
Ans: Under this scheme, farmers who have suffered from 33% to 60% loss will be provided ₹ 20000 per hectare, and farmers who have suffered more than 60% loss will be given ₹ 25000 per hectare.
Ans: Via direct bank transfer
Ans: Post upcoming Kharif season
Ans: 8A Holder Account Farmers
Ans: Under this scheme, farmers have been completely exempted from payment of insurance premium.
Other links –
- VRS Scheme BSNL Employees
- Pharmacists In India Salary And Perks
- e-Sakhi Yojana In Rajasthan
- Know Your Case Scheme In Haryana