Mukhyamantrir Grammya Paribahan Achoni Yojana in Assam 2020 (Eligibility, Application form process)
Recently, the state government of Assam has come up with a new scheme called Mukhyamantrir Grammya Paribahan Achoni Yojana. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal under Assam’s transport department. There will be motor vehicle service in the rural areas. Under the scheme the state transport department is trying to improve the communication of the rural areas by providing smooth connectivity. It will provide employment to the people of rural regions in Assam. The article is going to give you detailed information about the scheme.
Mukhyamantrir Grammya Paribahan Achoni Yojana Launch details
Name of the scheme
Mukhyamantrir Grammya Paribahan Achoni Yojana
23rd September, 2020
Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal
Rural people of Assam
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme- The scheme will promote smooth connectivity in the rural areas. Along with that the scheme will generate employment in the rural areas.
- Covering areas– Initially, the scheme will cover approximately 10,000 villages in Assam.
- Work mode– Under the scheme, the beneficiary of the scheme will receive one vehicle in one village.
- Financial assistance- The eligible beneficiary will get 25% of the price from the government while buying vehicle. In most cases the price of the vehicle is 1 lakh rupees.
- Budget for the scheme– The scheme is launched with a budget of 100 crore rupees.
- Resident of Assam– In order to apply for the scheme you need to be a domicile of Assam.
- Belong to rural region– As the scheme is solely for the rural area so to get the benefit one needs to be from the rural area.
- Identity proof– in order to apply for the scheme the candidate needs to have relevant identity proof. One can submit copy of Aadhar card, voter card, ration card, etc.
- Bank account– As the money will be provided directly to the beneficiary’s bank account so the candidate needs to have a bank account.
- Address proof– To provide address proof you can show your ration card, voter Id or Aadhar card.
- Identity proof– For identity proof a candidate can show Aadhar card and voter ID card.
- Bank details– At the time of application one needs to provide bank account details.
How to apply for the scheme –
As, it is a newly launched scheme and many of the things are still under process; so, the application procedure is not released yet. But, soon the procedure will be released and you will be informed in the page.
At the launch the Chief Minister of Assam said with the help of the scheme not only the connectivity of the rural will be improved but also people will get help at the time of medical emergency. Soon the scheme will cover 26,000 villages in the state and it will help the people in rural area to get connected with rest of the state. Earlier, PM Narendra Modi has announced a package of 20 lakh crore rupees with an urge to be self-reliant. And, now state government of Assam is following the footstep of the honorable PM of India.
Ans: It is a vehicle connectivity scheme of Assam.
Ans: In rural areas of Assam
Ans: People in rural areas
Ans: The scheme will offer 25% financial assistance on buying a public transport vehicle in one village.
- Physically Handicapped Pension Scheme in Maharashtra
- Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme
- Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- Odisha Garima Scheme