Patwari Pay Scale Salary Allowance Matrix After 7th Pay Commission
Patwari is said to be the one who is in charge of land recording in a particular tehsil or region in a particular district in India. Patwaris are the lowest grade officers in revenue department. They are mostly found in the rural areas. They are also called village accountants. The pay scale of the Patwaris is different in diverse states across the country. As said that the officer rank is the lowest in revenue department, the pay scale of the designation is also quite low for them. Patwaris fall in lowest pay band that is pay band 1. An entry level Patwari draws salary of Rs. 5200/- per month. State-wise the pay scale varies but the minimum salary of a Patwari is Rs. 5200/- per month excluding the grade pays and allowances.
Patwari Grade Pay
The grade pay of the Patwari starts from Rs. 2000/- and it can go up to Rs. 3200/- per month depending on the state. In many states the pay scale is similar but the grade pay differs from each other, hence the total salary of the Patwari gets differed in each state. Most of the states offer pay scale as per the pay band 1. Some of the states like Punjab and Himachal Pradesh they offer more than the pay band 1 for the post of Patwari.
State-wise Grade pay for the Patwari:
|Sl. No.||State||Grade Pay|
|2.||Himachal Pradesh||Rs. 3200/-|
|4.||Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 2400/-|
Patwari State-wise Salary
As mentioned that the Patwari salary is different from state to state. Here are some of the states and the pay scale of the Patwari:
|Sl. No.||State||Pay Scale|
|1.||Punjab||Rs. 10300/- – Rs. 34800/-|
|2.||Himachal Pradesh||Rs. 10300/- – Rs. 34800/-|
|3.||Chattisgarh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
|4.||Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/-|
Patwaris are government employees and they enjoy the same benefits as other employees who fall under pay band 1. The basic allowances are:
- Dearness allowances: 113% of the basic salary is provided to the Patwari as dearness allowances. It also varies from one state to another as the basic salary varies from one to another.
- House rent allowances: house rent allowances are provided to the Patwaris. They are not eligible to get quarters or government premises to live in. They are being provided the HRA every month.
- Medical benefits: medical allowances are also provided as treatment cost of the employee and also the dependent such as spouse or parents.
- Pension: After retirement the patwari receives the pension and other benefits like medical and DA as pay band 1 offer under central pay commission guidelines.
Patwari Salary after 7th Central Pay Commission
7th Central Pay Commission report says that the overall pay scale for the pay band 1 has increased by 23.56% in every sector. Hence the salary of the Patwari has also increased. This new change in salary has been implemented since 01.01.2016. The DA and some other allowances have also increased whereas grade pay has removed from many sectors after the 7th central pay commission.
- Naib Tehsildar Pay Scale Salary Allowance Matrix After 7th Pay Commission
- Train Clerk Pay Scale Salary Matrix Allowance After 7th Pay Commission