Physically Handicapped (Viklang) Pension Scheme Maharashtra 2020 (Apply Online for Disabled, Eligibility, Amount, Beneficiary List)
The Maharashtra government has launched the Physically Handicapped (Viklang) Pension Scheme. The main objective of the scheme launch is to offer financial help to the disabled person with 80% disability. However, the state government officials are inviting online application for the entitled scheme, and the relevant details of the same are given below.
Overview of the Pension scheme
Name of the scheme
Physically Handicapped (Viklang) Pension Scheme
Financial help monthly
Scheme has been launched by
Age limit to get the scheme benefits
18 to 65 years
Department to implement the scheme
Social Justice and Special Assistance (SJSA) department
Portal to apply for scheme
Beneficiaries of the scheme
Type of scheme
Contact details to get application form
Collector Office / Tahsildar / Talathi
Among disabled person, the one with more than 80% disability are the major beneficiaries
Key features of scheme –
- Main focus of scheme – The main objective behind scheme launch is to offer financial assistance to physically handicapped persons
- Beneficiaries of scheme –The disabled persons, including men and women in Maharashtra.
- Should not be part of other scheme – Disabled person should not be part of any other widow scheme, age-old scheme and the like to get financial help from the above said one.
However, the candidates of the scheme need not visit the office of the state authority to submit the application of the scheme. For this, the online registration for the scheme has been invited by state authorities. Other than this scheme, the disabled persons are also entitled to offer rupees 200 as per the guidelines of Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme. So, the state government has come up with welfare scheme for helping the disabled ones find ways for survival with suitable financial assistance.
Eligibility criteria –
- Residential details – The applicant should be permanent residents of Maharashtra to get the scheme benefits.
- Age limit – The disabled persons with age 18 to 65 years are suitable to get scheme benefits
- Identification proof – The applicant need to furnish suitable identification at the time of registration for the scheme.
- Educational details –The disabled person needs to produce suitable educational details, if any.
Documents required under the scheme
- Residential details – The candidate should produce residential documents to justify they are the natives of the state
- Income details – The applicant has to the produce suitable family income certificate to justify their eligibility for scheme benefits
- Identification proof – As proper identification is required, the disabled person should produce Aadhaar card, ration card, Voter ID card and the equivalent options. The identification proof will also act as the age certificate of the candidate.
- Disability certificate – The disabled persons should offer suitable certificate from concerned department and signed by authority to justify the disability of the candidate
- Bank details – The candidate should offer suitable bank account details, IFSC code, branch name and the like to get the financial help transferred in the account.
How to apply for the scheme –
- First, applicant has to visit the official portal relating to the scheme
- As the home page shows up, applicant has to click on the correct application link to get directed to the correct page for application form
- Now, applicant has to select application formlink
- Following this, candidate has to fill up the important details on the application form
- After filling it, submit it on the online site
- Once the application has been approved, the financial help will be credited in the linked bank account
Ans: Offer financial help to physically disabled ones
Ans: Differently disabled male and female in Maharashtra
Ans: Rupees 600 monthly
Ans: Application to be submitted to Collector Office / Tahsildar / Talathi; the online application is also applicable
Other links –
- Karnataka Arthika Spandana Scheme
- Sikkim Skilled Youth Startup Scheme
- Kerala Swasraya Scheme
- Odisha Garima Scheme