UPPCL Assistant Accountant Salary, Eligibility,Exam Date,Admit Card, Documents, Online Application Form 2021
UP-Power Corporation Limited has invited an online application form for recruiting in the post of assistant accountant post. The interested candidate can check the details and eligibility criteria before they wish to apply for the same online. To stay updated, the candidate should register online and frequently visit the official portal. It should help them know about the notification details and date to apply online and know the syllabus and other details for the post recruitment procedure.
Overview of UPPCL Assistant Accountant Post
|Date of registration||18 Oct 2021 – 9 Nov 2021|
|Salary of the post||29800 – 94300|
|Eligibility for the post||Degree in Commerce|
|Hiring organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Official portal of the post||https://upenergy.in/|
|The exam will be conducted by||UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited)|
|Name of post||Assistant accountant|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based|
|Exam date||2nd week of December 2021 – tentative date|
|The salary level for the exam||Rupees 29, 800 to rupees 94, 300|
Category wise vacancy for the post
Important Dates for Applying for the Post
|Start Date for Apply Online||18th October 2021|
|Last date for applying online||9th November 2021|
|UPPCL ARO exam date||December 2021|
What is the eligibility to register for the post?
- Age limit – The age limit for the candidate is 21 to 40 years. However, the relaxation would depend on the rules as has been set by the state government for this post
- Educational limit – The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from recognized institute
- Residential proof – As the scheme has been introduced in Uttar Pradesh, only the natives of the state are eligible to register for the post and apply for the job
Details of age relaxations
|Category||Upper limit age relaxation|
|OBC NCL||5 years|
|SC or ST||5 years|
Before applying for the post, it is important to know the details of the post and find the eligibility criteria better. You should also check the number of vacancies for the post to be able to know whether it would be fruitful to apply for it online.
What is the list of documents required to apply for the post online?
- Identification proof – As suitable identification, the candidate needs to furnish correct Aadhaar card, voter ID card and other relevant details. It should also help them furnish document justifying their age limit claim for the job post
- Educational details – The candidate need o furnish suitable educational details to justify their claim that they are commerce graduate and have computer knowledge and therefore, they are eligible to register for the post mentioned online.
Details of the step to apply for the post online
The application for the post needs to be submitted on the official portal of UPPCL. The process for registration will start on 8th October 2021 and the interested candidate needs to apply for it within 28th October 2021. The candidate needs to go by the following steps:
- Click on
https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/73772/Instruction.html link to apply directly
- Now, you have to click on the post of assistant accountant that will be active only from 8th October 2021
- It is time for new registration on the portal with correct ID and details
- Now, you have to fill up the UPPCL Assistant Accountant form with correct details
- Here, you need to upload the documents that are relevant to be checked by higher authorities to check eligibility of the candidate. Candidate need to upload the document as per format
- Now, you will be asked to pay the fee for the application and then, you can click on the submit option
- Here, you can take a printout of the application and keep it for future preference
Application fee details for UPPCL Assistant Accountant
The candidates need to pay the prescribed application fee for the post or else, the application procedure will not be submitted. This fee will depend on the category of post the candidate is applying for and it is non-refundable. You can pay it online or offline mode and there are modes of payment like debit card, credit card, net banking and it should be done before 28th October 2021. The last date to apply for the post is 9th November 2021 and you should go through the correct portal to apply for it easily.
Fee structure for the post
|UR/OBC NCL & EWS Candidates of Uttar Pradesh||1180|
|SC and ST of UP||826|
|PWD Candidates of Uttar Pradesh||12|
What are the details of the selection procedure for the post?
The selection process is given under the recent notification and here, the candidate has to appear for a computer-based exam that will take place in December 2021. The final list of the exam will be given on the official site of the portal.
- The selection starts with a computer test
- The computer-based test or CBT will be taken on basis of information given to the candidates
- The CBT will take place in two parts
- There will be a total pf 50 questions in the 1st part and 150 questions for the 2nd part
Other details of the selection process
- In the 1st part of the written exam, there will be 50 questions relating to “O” level of DOEACC
- Each of the question will be for 01 mark each and there will be additional deduction of ¼ mark for each wrong attempt
- It is compulsory to get 50 percent of the marks in the 1st part of the exam that is mainly on computer knowledge and only the qualified candidates are eligible to take the test of the second part
Details of second part of exam
The second part is a computer-based exam in which will include the following:
- General English and General Hindi
- Accountancy, income tax, auditing and other related topics from graduation level
Details of the exam pattern for the post
- In the first part, there will be computer knowledge of 50 marks with total of 50 questions
- In the second part, there will be total of General English and arithmetic together for 150 marks of 150 questions in total
So, the candidate has to reply for a total of 200 words and qualify with the basics marks to be eligible for the post mentioned.
How to get the admit card for the exam online?
Candidates need to carry the admit card for every stage of the exam till they are selected. The card will be released online and will be available for download for the students. For this, the students have to follow some basic steps and these are as follows:
- First, you have to click on the suitable portal link
- Now, give the login credentials
- After this, find the link to download the admit card
- Now, you can download the card and take its print out
- Here, you can visit the UPPCL portal for the suitable link
- Download the card from here and preserve it for future use
How to check the result for the exam?
The final result will be available on the portal with the cut-off marks and a candidate has to qualify the basic marks to be eligible for the next step of the exam. The total cut-off marks for the exam is yet to be declared by the department. It mainly depends on the aspirants and success rate in the exam. One can check the result from the official portal of the UPPCL. The steps to check the same are enlisted in the following part:
- First, you have to click on the direct link to the portal
- Now, search with roll number or name with shortcut of CTRL+F
- If the name is highlighted, the candidate is selected for the post
- Now, you can also visit the official portal of UPPCL and follow the steps mentioned above
FAQ of the recruitment for the post
Ans: 9th November 2021
Ans: December 2021
Ans: 18th October 2021